Seladis Bio Ltd
» Washroom Environment
Urinal and Washroom Hygiene Management System
Seladis Bio Ltd. combines technical knowledge with innovation and significant commercial knowledge. This professional combination results in a company that is 100% committed to finding ecological and innovative solutions for the washroom and water hygiene market.
Seladis Bio is a newcomer into the highly competitive FCM hygiene and cleaning market and is proud to have Bio Ball as its flag ship brand and product. Seladis Bio Ltd will be launching and enhancing its product range. Seladis Bio Ltd is committed to delivering to its customers, products that will all have strong eco-credentials as well as high quality and performance levels. Seladis Bio’s inaugural Bio Ball has set a high standard, which will be matched by the future product ranges that Seladis Bio Ltd will be bringing to the market in the future.
Bio Ball – so powerful that it is kept in cage
Bio Ball is a highly efficient, cost effective and environmentally credible urinal block system that ensures urinals are clean, drains remain clearer and odour free.
Bio Ball is made up of two components - a highly effective enzyme block encased by a bio-degradable cage that can either be free standing or elevated with the attachment of an integrated pedestal ‘lollipop stick’.
The Bio Ball solution
- Bio Ball enzyme 40g block contains billions of friendly bacteria bugs encased in the Bio Ball cage which makes it one of the strongest solutions on the market
- Bio Ball optimises the extremely powerful biological elements of protease, lipase and urease to create a strong anaerobic reaction within the urinal system, gradually clearing all forms of foul substances that can cause drain blockages
- Bio Ball effectiveness dramatically reduces cost of drain maintenance
- Bio Ball enzyme block is 100% soluble and leaves no residue
- Bio Ball’s enzyme block will not dye urinals
- Bio Ball is cost effective and average life span of 3 weeks when used with a water management system such as the ES 50
- Bio Ball has high eco credentials, recyclable and biodegradable
- Bio Ball reduces the amount of water needed for flushing by up to 95%
- Bio Ball’s fits 99% of urinal systems
- Bio Ball is easy to install and service. It has the option to be free standing or fixed to the urinal outlet with the aid of an integrated pedestal lollipop stick
- Bio Ball has effective fragrance levels and inbuilt filter
The Bio Ball team – a driving force
The Seladis Bio Board is lead by Peter Cook who brings years of commercial experience with a passion for delivering successful ventures. Together with John Parkinson, Les Shorthouse and Sandy Jack, the Seladis Bio team is supported by an experienced marketing team as well as a professional sales force.
- Urinal Hygiene Management System